Saturday, October 4, 2014

'Techno Boy' A new layout for Scrap the Boys!

Hi there! I'm back again to share another challenge with you....

It's time to focus on the boys in our lives with a theme this month of
'Tech Savvy' over at 'Scrap the Boys'!

'techno boy'


Liam loves to write and listen to electronic music with his Dad which isn't surprising as he is a singer and has been ever since he could talk. From Barney, to Backyardigans to Bruno Mars, he sings all the time! So for this month's theme I took a photo of him in the 'man cave' where all the music happens...(now getting him to practice his piano is a whole other story! lol)

I wanted to make this page really grungy so I used 7 Dots Studio paper 9th Wave that I love, 
great colors and textures, and added lots of painting, masking and stamping. 
I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard called 'Broken Rings' that 
I painted black and some Prima alphas.


Please go here to see the new challenge over at Scrap the Boys....
I always love creating something for this blog as it really gets me into
a different mood, and try a different style....


Thanks for taking a look...
Hope to see you join in!

I appreciate every visit and comment so much....
Hugs, 
Lisa xo






8 comments:

  1. Super grungy....looove those circles & cogs & bg stuff:):) And good luck with the piano prac!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome! Love the design, colors, amazing textures, and chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa, Thank you for your lovely comment on my September STB layout.
    The October theme is another fabulous one so I hope I can find the time to play along.
    Your layout is absolutely brilliant...I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much awesome background work on this. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the background...very yummy!! love the photo and the chippies....!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful layout! I love the photo and your amazing background! You rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous guy page!! Love your grungy background!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...