Tuesday, December 9, 2014

'la amenidad' my first layout for Scraps of Elegance

Hello ladies....I have some exciting news to share...
I have joined the Scraps of Elegance team! I just received my first kit bursting
full of beautiful Prima papers and flowers.



'la amenidad'


I am in love with this 'Cigar Box Secrets' line...gorgeous bright colors with an vintage Havana-esque theme...
Here I have used the papers 'Perfecto' and 'Corona' and added some Prima flowers, gems, and stickers from the same collection.

Here is the new December Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Ever-True'...


For more info on this kit please visit the Scraps of Elegance blog here....
and to find out where to purchase this kit please go here....
You can also find them on Facebook here...for plenty of inspiration from the design team.

Here are some close ups of my very first layout with this kit...



I found this old photo of this beautiful girl with grapes in her hair and I thought it went well with the gold stems included in the kit that I cut up and glued in different places.



Thanks for taking a look and letting me share my news....
I'll be back soon with some more 'Ever-True' projects...

Hugs, Lisa xo



10 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS...those little seed beads are so cute & the images really do fit beautifully :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, and this layout is amazing, really love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woow this is magical, love all of this!!!! It's great that we're on the same DT team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this is just beautiful...i love the yummy background bursting full of mediums n textures...Perfecto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Lisa! Welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge congrats Lisa - so well deserved! And you've started with a stunner of a layout. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Lisa!! This layout is absolutely amazing and so beautiful! I love your creativity and style! Congrats to you, my friend! I also want to wish you and your family a very happy holiday season!!! HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a stunning page, Lisa!! I just adore you fab colors and textures!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new venture with Scrap of Elegance! You certainly start off with a bang....just a fabulous and amazing page! Soooooooo love it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...