Sunday, January 11, 2015

'mayflower' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance

Hello ladies...

I just received the brand new Scrap of Elegance kit called 'Renea's Charm' filled to the brim with lots of pink shabby papers by Kaisercraft and Fabscraps. I loved everything about this kit, so feminine and pretty...just what I was in the mood for.....

'mayflower'


I used the Kaisercraft paper 'Rustic Harmony' for my base and then layered on a piece of the gorgeous pink canvas that comes with the kit, and added the Fabscraps chipboard piece that I embossed in white and then stamped.


This kit is so gorgeous....
To find out where to buy the kits please go here...
To visit the blog for some inspiration please go here...

Here are some close ups...


I love the burlap flowers that came in the kit, I also added some twine and thread to add soft texture.



I used some vintage book pages behind my photo, and some Prima flowers.


See you soon, have lovely creative week...
Hugs, Lisa xo







6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love the colors and design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO beautiful. Really delicate, soft and pretty, with gorgeous detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the gorgeous texture and details! Breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing....love everything about your page! Love how there are just little pops of pink and yet it still makes for the softest page! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...