Monday, February 29, 2016

'live your dreams'

Hello my crafty girls, I am dropping in to share my very first layout made with
the February Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Garden Gala'.

'live your dreams'


I had my eye on the most beautiful mood board I saw over at Scrap Africa that I really wanted to join in, and when I saw these beautiful papers by Bella, called 'Memory Lane' in this month's kit I instantly knew what I wanted to do. I used one side as the base and then the same paper but the other side for all the little pieces of vintage papers that I used on my layout. I loved the look of old peeling paper in the mood board, so I took a plain brown paper bag ripped it up into pieces and then sewed it down on to my base paper which I had also torn up and glued down over some striped paper. I found this perfect vintage photograph of my Grandma and my Aunt.....
and I love how it turned out :) So grungy but pretty at the same time.

Here is mood board:


To look at all the gorgeous projects made with this, please go here.


This month's kit is already sold out, but you can subscribe to our monthly kits 
and never miss out again! To find out more, please go here.
And don't forget to check out the blog too! Find it here.




From this month's kit I used the Bella papers, the Blue Fern Studios stamp,
the prettiest Liquid Pearls in 'Rose Gold' (LOVE this, I've never had these before, 
and I love the way they look!), and the Ranger Ink pad in 'Tea Stain'.


See you soon, Lisa xo







15 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisa, so very elegant and you totally rocked that moodboard!! FAV!! I hope you'll win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just fantabulous Lisa! Wowsers....so pretty and so many amazing and beautiful details! I am in awe!!!!! Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing layout and it is so bright!!! thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa !! Wow, Magnificent and wonderful job as always !! ... I love it !!
    Thank you so much for joining Scrap Africa !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another marvelous creation from you! Your vintage style is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! I love that you used a real vintage family photo. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful page!!!! I love it!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic work!Thanks for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'sjust perfect! Thank you fro playing with ScrapAfrcia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! It is fantastic!! Great job!! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow Lisa! This is so beautiful. I adore the delicacy of the colors, the well placed elements, but my fav element is the tattered paper bag fragments stamped and sewn...they are perfect. You blow us away with your keen eye for details.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...