Sunday, June 12, 2016

'girls'

Hello lovelies, I hope you all have had an amazing weekend!
I had so much fun creating another layout with my May Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Soiree'.

'girls'


I just went full-on vintage for this one...I couldn't help myself! Aren't these papers beautiful????
I did some masking in the background with heavy white gesso, and also some of the Prima black gesso, then I used some Lindy's mists and then added layers using the BoBunny papers from the kit, some ribbon, lace, thread and lots of flowers, what do you think?

I would like to enter my layout in a challenge called 'Retromania 16' on one of my 
favourite vintage style blogs called 'Retro Kraft Shop'.....



more on the challenge here.


I added lots of the US ArtQuest Prills in 'Minnie Pearls', love, love! the texture this
adds to my background.

You can purchase our kits at the online Scraps of Darkness store that you can find here.
They sell out super quick, especially the Flower Add ons! 
And don't forget to follow the Scraps of Darkness blog here.


Oh my goodness I loved these keys! I altered them by embossing them all with some copper and gold Stampendous embossing powders that came in a previous kit and then rubbed around the edges with some of the Prima black gesso that came in the Creativity Add-on just to give it a dramatic aged look, I love how they turned out. At the end I sprinkled on some Prima gold mica powder to tie everything together with the gold in my photo.


I also used the Prima Salvage District mint green flowers called 'Palais Royal', and a piece from the Prima Relics and Artifacts 'Tangerine Berry' Flowers both from the Flower Add on and one of the Prima French Riviera 'Marseilles' white flowers from the main kit.


Thanks for looking....see you soon,
Lisa xo




6 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!! This is stunning Lisa. Love those keys xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so beautiful Lisa! The keys are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It took time to see all details but it was worth to spent some time for it!
    I Felt in love! I love the way how you composed everything in one whole!
    Thank you for joining our challenge.
    Retro Kraft Shop Team - Padoriaa :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the messy embellishment cluster, it looks amazing! Thank you for joining the Retromania challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow so beautiful and amaizing so many interesting details love it. Thank you for playing with US at Retromania challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...