Thursday, October 13, 2016

LOVE


Hello girls! I love love to combine orange and blue, it's so fresh and pretty.
There are some really beautiful BoBunny papers and beautiful bright Prima flowers in just these colors in the gorgeous Scraps of Elegance kit called 'Timeless'.

'LOVE'


I started with the 'Bella Rosa' paper called 'Whisper' and then used some of the Graphic 45 paper collection included in the kit called 'Cafe Parisian' in small pieces to create some layers. I also fussy cut some of the orange and blue flowers from the paper called 'Floral Souffle' and tucked them in here and there. I added lots of flowers from the Flower Add On which is a must have if you're purchasing the kit! One can never have enough flowers :)

Here is the September kit:


To purchase our kits, please go here, and don't forget that Scraps of 
Darkness has an online store with lots of other products you can find it here.

Some details:



I used some 13 arts mists in Pearl Orange and Chalk Turquoise on my background
and I also added some 13 arts silver microspheres.



Thanks for looking, Lisa xo


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...