Monday, November 14, 2016

Frozen

Hello my friends, are you up for a new challenge? Yes? Well we have a brand new one 
for you up over at 13 arts!

'Frozen'


I created this page using lots and lots of 13 arts mediums and embellishments. I used the paper 'Pastel Turquoise' from the Color Basic collection, as I thought the white splotches on the paper reminded me of a snowy day, which was perfect for this theme:)

Here is the amazing moodboard designed by our very own Maryse....


More info on this challenge here. There is always a fantastic prize pack to be won!



Lots of texture on my background using 13 arts Heavy White gesso, and while 
it is still wet, I sprinkle in some grit, I love how that looks. Lots of stamping and
some black lines drawn in watercolor pencil to mimic the black lines of the trees
in my photograph.

You can find all the products I used in the 13 arts online store, here.


I also added some 2 Crafty Chipboard snowflakes to give it a wintery feel.


Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...