Friday, September 29, 2017

'Kind Hearted'

Hello my lovely readers, today I am up on the 13 arts blog with a brand new layout 
that I created using my dear friend Fiona's new collection called 'Strength in Numbers'.
Fiona and I have been blogger crafty friends for several years now and she has 
always shown me so much love and support, I was so thrilled for her when she 
got the opportunity to design her very own collection!

'Kind Hearted'


This new collection has beautiful bright almost neon colors with some fun patterns, and this page is 
 an homage to Fiona's art style, which I really admire:)
Her pages always have a fun modern twist, and she is so experimental, always trying new things.
I thought these photos of my boy while we were on our family vacation fit the look perfectly.
Please check out Fiona's blog called 'Pastiche Studio', here, so full of cool art!

You can find this collection on the 13arts online store here
and don't forget to check out the 13arts blog here, to see how
all our designers create with all three new collections.


Here are a few close ups:



I used some 2 Crafty Chipboard frames on my page, and I altered them by first painting them
with white acrylic paint and then with some Ayeeda paints in 'Turquoise' and 'Pink'.


Here is a list of 13arts products I used:

13arts White Gesso
13arts Black Gesso
13arts Modeling Paste
Stencil - XOXO
Stencil - Feathers
Ayeeda Metallic Multipurpose Paint - Turquoise
Ayeeda Splash Ink - Pink
Strength in Numbers - Feather chipboard
Paper 'Synthesis'
Paper 'Foundation'
Paper 'Full Potential'


Thanks for looking,
Lisa xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...